Saturday, January 17, 2009

I guess I played and knitted most of the day today. I made progress on the socks that I am knitting for my mom. The first one was a little too short. It fit me, so I know she needs another 1/2 inch. I have posted a picture for you to see. I found the pattern on-line, and I actually used the yarn that it suggests. That might be a first for me!

This is where I found the pattern: http://www.knitzi.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=80&products_id=234
I also thought I'd introduce you to another of my babies. He is our newest adoption. He wandered into our yard about a week after Hurricane Ike, and he looked like he hadn't eaten since then. We named him Dexter because he was being ditzy and a little confused one day. My husband called him "You little Poindexter." I thought it was the perfect name for a dog belonging to two nerds. Plus, the nick-name possibilities are endless...


No comments:

Post a Comment